Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Camp Wolf on Daily Candy!

First off, we had the best launch day ever! Thank you a million times to all of our amazing customers, family and friends for your love and support. You guys rule!

Secondly, check out this awesome feature that Daily Candy did on Camp Wolf today! We are so excited about this!! I've been a big fan of Daily Candy for a really long time and I pretty much credit them to introducing me to the blogging world and to really great online stores. So as you can imagine, being a new store, this was a really big deal for us!

I also wanted to touch base on the inventory of our jackets. As you can tell, most of our denim has already sold out and we are working hard to resolve this problem by finding a denim wholesale line. All of our jackets/vests are handpicked and upcycled to make each and every jacket unique. However, that means that the quantity of jackets are limited at this time but I do plan to add around ten new jackets a week to keep up with the demand. I know that just won't cut it in the future, so I'm making a trip to LA in the beginning of October in search for the perfect wholesale denim line for Camp Wolf. Woah, that will be so awesome for all of us! I will definitely be keeping you up to date on how that goes. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment